Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Unsuccessful ....

Much to my utter disappointment we were unsuccessful with our first IUI attempt. I have officially started my period ... 3 days early, adding insult to injury. I am so annoyed at this point that I can't even cry about it like I want to. I again had myself convinced against all odds that I was pregnant (the eternal unrealistic optimist that I can be) although I can't be too mad at myself about it this time because it is a RIDICULOUSLY heavy period which might explain the mood swings, supppppper tender "chest" and etc. I really want to be a mom and have a baby but I would also love to be without my Endometriosis backed heavy periods! That would be really ... nice. That's all I can say right now without my mood turning too foul! I know God has a plan ... I'm just annoyed with Him right now, and a little hurt.

No comments: