Saturday, December 12, 2009

March ...

As much as I hate the idea I think we are going to wait until I graduate to try again (end of March).

We looked at our finances and even with some help from friends and family we really cannot afford to do another fertility treatment until I graduate and start to make some money. The first fertility treatment we did maxed out a few of our credit cards and even though a frozen embryo transfer is "only" a little over $2,000 ... it's just too much right now.

A part of me really hates being responsible and feels as though I am missing my opportunity to be a mom. Yet, I know that God will take care of things and simply waiting 3-4 months is not going to change much of anything.

I really just want to be a mom now. :o(