Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, snow go away!

What an emotional roller coaster. Due to the beautiful snow the Tacoma office for SRM (Seattle Reproductive Medicine) is closed tomorrow! (I was told that the Tacoma employees were still trying to get home at 7:30PM.)
Our options are to have this month be a complete wash or drive to Seattle, in the lovely icy weather. My bum hurts way too much to let this month be a wash! (Seriously that shot makes you sore ... ha,ha!)

Needless to say my husband is not really happy about driving to Seattle, much less with the rain and snow. (He is native to California, after all.) I just hope we get there ... and safely! We have to go up for his appointment and then wait 1 1/2 hours for my appointment. Fun, fun. I am sure their waiting room is going to be packed.

I am actually currently stranded at a friends house due to the weather ... I hope tomorrow goes more smoothly!

Stressful, wish us luck!

No comments: