Sunday, February 8, 2015

Yeah, updates!

07Feb2015

Yeah!!! I was finally able get back into this blog. I thought I would post some updates! If you are new to reading this blog the posts scroll from newest to oldest. If you want the full story, please read from the beginning (2008), thank you.

04Oct2014
I had decided in 2014 to create a private fb page to replace this blog (because I could NOT figure out how to get back into it to make updates) so below is the first post I created on Facebook.


One couple's heartfelt journey to have a family.

I decided to start this face book (fb) group to convert my old blog that was created in November of 2008 into a more “current” format. I greatly appreciate the love & support Michael & I have received over the past 6+ years! We wanted an easier way to keep our friends and family up to date as well as provide myself with a therapeutic outlet when times get really stressful and hormones really kick in.

This fb group is meant to be a safe place for all of us to communicate & may one day be shared with others who struggle with fertility issues. Please be respectful & kind when posting on this privet group—otherwise you will unfortunately be removed from the group. Thank you for your respectful consideration

No comments: