Monday, September 21, 2009

Step 3 ... Continued

OK, we are back from our lovely summer vacation and ready to try again. The ultrasound appointment last week revealed that the ginormous (both gigantic and enormous) cyst I had on my left ovary from the medication I was taking (Lupron) has "collapsed". Now that the cyst is resolved we can move on to the actual follicle stimulating medications (the ones that help mature multiple eggs).

I am on day 3 of my Follistim and Menopur SQ shots. They sting a little but they are nothing compared to the shots coming up, gulp! I am both excited and nervous; there are a lot of things that can go wrong with our fertility treatment besides not getting pregnant but for right now I am trying to stay focused on the positive and hopeful that this will all result in a healthy child or two. :o)

Your continued prayers and well wishes are very much appreciated! Hugs.

No comments: