Monday, February 9, 2009

Attempt number two

Attempt number two has commenced. I started my Clomid on Friday and will be done on Tuesday. I will go in for an ultrasound on the 17th and then I will have a treatment that day or the next. It would greatly simplify things if we could get pregnant with an IUI treatment but I have (we both have) decided that this will be our last IUI treatment before switch to rounds of IVF. We will have to hold off until after the summer probably to save some money and figure out financing. Thank you all again for your prayer, support and friendship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Melissa! You are in my prayers. I think of your husband and your trial and hope that your endless efforts result in a beautiful, healthy child.

Katie Wilks said...

Well Melissa I wish all the luck in the world...I hope this treatment is the one that works and that you will soon get to be a mommy...however no matter what happens God has a plan for you! You and your husband will be in my prayers...good luck and I miss ya!!!

Katie

Babyquest said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes!