Thursday, March 29, 2012

Such a long time to wait ...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted comments on this baby journey blog.

I don't know how time has gone by so quickly. I just looked at  my October 16, 2010 posting and feel like I am in the same frame of mind "It's hard not to freak-out about the time that keeps slipping by as we have to wait to move forward with our fertility treatments. We had to pay our first "storage fees" because it had been a YEAR since our 1st IVF trial. I am sad to think that 2 potential babies are just sitting in storage. The prospect of having a child of our own seems so close & yet so far away. (sigh)".

I guess I have been just working and going to school again.

Just to fill in some gaps I had an emergency surgery (I tried to bleed to death) to remove a fibroid at the end of July in 2010. We did not end up doing any additional fertility treatments because Michael & I both lost our jobs in 2010 & ended up in foreclosure (that is still not over) .  Not so fun.
We are back in 4plex apartments that are 2-3 away from the 4plex where we lived when we first got married. LOL, I don't really even know what to say about that at this point. Ugh!

No comments: